Monday, June 29, 2009

Sum, Sum, Summertime!!!Ana canoeing on Father's Day

Going under a bridge

Going under a tree

Larry working on the basement

Ana helping

me, reading in the dog yard, one of my favorite things to do when it's nice out

Tefa, enjoying her summer relaxation time

Fender and Odessa (in her house) relaxin'

Georgie, actually being still, for once

Boston

Jackson
We are busy as usual here at Coyote Run Sled Dog Kennel. It seems like the summer is already flying by, even though it is really just beginning. The dogs are enjoying their summer relaxation time. Only 2 months till fall training starts up again. Fender is getting fatter by the day. She is due to have her pups on the 18th. I can hardly wait!!
Larry has been very busy finishing our basement. The walls are up, electrical almost done. Almost time for drywall. It will be so nice having extra living space when he is finished.
For Father's Day, Larry, Ana, and I and my parents, neice Makenzie, Aunt Sherry, Uncle Fred, Uncle Lee, Aunt Sueanne and cousin Logan all went to Borcher's in Grayling for a canoe ride. It was awesome! The weather was absolutely perfect! We ended up going for 13 miles this time. I can't wait to go again.
We are thoroughly enjoying summer this year. Fall training and all the hard work that comes with it will come all too soon. Even though I am not fond of the hot temps, I am not complaining! It is nice to have this much needed break!
This weekend is the 4th of July already! We are planning on watching fireworks in Mackinaw City with family and friends. Hope you all have a great holiday weekend!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I wish i was there to join you outside with a book. And its about time you started building the man-aseum in the basement. I'm starting one myself in my garage. if you build it, they will come